After the COVID-19 Outbreak: Sugar Beet
Disinfectants are one of the most recommended methods to prevent new coronavirus disease. Molasses, the raw material of ethyl alcohol used in disinfectant production, can be obtained from sugar beet.
Agricultural product, which is understood once more as a strategic product due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) epidemic: sugar beet.
Molasses, the raw material of ethanol (ethyl alcohol) used in disinfectant production, can be obtained from sugar beet.
One of the most unknown but most useful properties of sugar beet is that one hectare of sugar beet cultivated area can produce 3 times more oxygen than a pine forest of the same size.
Sugar beet is a miracle plant that God is a blessing on these lands and has many features:
- Contains vitamins a, b1, b2, b6, c, e, k and p.
- It contains protein, carbohydrate, dietary fibres, fat, folate, Tunisian, pyridoxine, riboflavin, thiamine, calcium, copper, iron, manganese, and bet carotene minerals.
- Strengthens the heart.
- It is good for eyes, digestive system.
- It helps to lose weight, it is an enemy of obesity.
- It is good for the stomach and kidneys, regulates blood pressure.