How to make a Spicy Pineapple Smoothie?
Smoothie with the perfect harmony of pineapple that will remain in your palate..
First of all, I want to talk about a few wonderful benefits of pineapple.
It helps to protect the immune system against Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin B, bromelain enzyme (protein breaker), manganese, iron and calcium containing pineapple, bacteria and viruses.
It helps cell formation.
Pain relieving and healing for inflammation caused by wounds and injuries.
It prevents blood clotting (fibrin disintegrant) and speeds up blood flow.
It lowers the rate of fat in the blood and balances cholesterol levels.
It helps in lowering high blood pressure by reducing the sodium rate in the body.
It makes the proteins in the meat available to the body.
It has an anti-cancer feature because it is rich in antioxidants.
It is also used for upper respiratory infections (asthma, angina, bronchitis). It has a blocking effect against allergic reactions.
It has a regulatory effect on the gastrointestinal system.
It has an aid in digestive system and facilitates digestion.
It has a diuretic and toxin enhancing effect.
It helps the production of collagen necessary for repairing the skin structure. It moisturizes the hair and makes it look shiny. It nourishes the nails and makes them strong.
It is effective in the treatment of cellulite due to its fat burning feature.
Let's look at our delicious recipe that we combine with these rich features.
• 200 ml skimmed milk
• 80 grams of pineapple (1 slice)
• 60 grams of banana (1/2)
• 1 tablespoon of yogurt (filtered water)
• 1 teaspoon of chia seeds
• 1/2 teaspoon powder turmeric
• 1 teaspoon of grated coconut
1. After peeling and removing the medium hard part, cut the pineapple into small pieces.
2. Chop the banana into tiny cubes. Strain the water from the yogurt.
3. Put skim milk, fruit pieces, yogurt, Chia seeds, grated coconut and powder turmeric blender into the bowl.
4. Bring all ingredients in the blender for a while until they remain slightly rough.
Consume without waiting :)